Lberto in group – Komunalny bet – Dosli uaichalni pawn
Leadership potential begins to form in early childhood. Because leadership — is, first of all, certain behavioral responses. The responses we learn from infancy, watching our loved ones to our actions. Remembering that we are praised, when you are abused, in any cases, we form a “dynamic stereotype”. In other words, the habit of reacting in certain circumstances.
That’s why, in the same situations someone starts to panic, and someone takes responsibility .
Of course, every parent wants the child grew “big man”, was beaten out in leaders. Saving money on education, trying to help links. It’s only natural. However, without knowing it, their way of action, they unwittingly they clip the wings of their own children, not letting off. What to do, how to avoid this error?
1. Allow your child to fill their own cones. As a child, potentialin leaders should have experience of falling off a bike, fights with peers, broken noses and knees. They should not be afraid to cope with their problems, overcome their own children’s difficulties. If you will be directly involved in the situation, to defend, neurotic to worry about abrasions, to deal with the parents of the offenders, it is possible to shift the decision of own problems on someone else’s shoulders will become a habit . And if people are not able to take responsibility for the consequences of their actions, to answer for the actions of others certainly will not. How, then, can trust is a big deal?
2. Develop intelligence and critical thinking . A lot of knowledge and the ability to analyze and draw conclusions — that is, as they say in Odessa, two big differences.
Leader is able to analyze the events, to see causal relationships and to make correct predictions. This is only possible when sufficiently developed intelligence.
It’s not reading Murakami in 7 years. And is not the score to 100 in 3 years. Intelligence — the ability to analyze, organize information, the ability to draw conclusions. Often ask children questions like: ” And why do some hens are white eggs and the other brown?”, “Why Daisy petals white, Buttercup yellow, because it is two flowers?”. And whether answer is correct or not. Most importantly, the child will learn to analyze, to think .
3. Let the child takes part in competitions . The future leader must know how to lose. Now very much held competitions where prizes are given to every participant – the “audience award”, “best costume” and so on. Children adjust that in any case they will receive a prize, and take it for granted. But in adult life is not. In adult life prizes was not enough, and the first serious loss, without consolation game, which is perceived as a tragedy. People may long to recover from “unearned” shock and can not cope and leave, for example, in alcohol dependence. So let participates in these competitions . where there are losers as well as winners.
4. The future leader should be a personal responsibility . He should know that no one will insure it is fully responsible for the result . And, if he did not go to the bakery, then the whole family would have dinner without bread. Mom will not run in the last minute in the store, dad’s not going to stop on the way home. No bread – it’s your fault. Correct. And to the point.
5. Never offer a child. If your child came to you with my problem, then your first question should be: ” And what do you think? “. The answer is “don’t know” should not be accepted under any circumstances. Let looking for a solution. No matter whether it’s right or not. It the child should be. And then you will discuss how to do better as properly.
And, of course, the child needs to know that your whole family will protect if need be. Warn-kick, won’t fight in his stead, do not rush to solve the problem before it happens. Namely protect, when you already own forces will remain, and when it would seem that a disaster occurs. This certainty allows a person not to be afraid, to act.
By the way, many leaders appealed for help to relatives or friends in difficult moments of life. But they still remained the leaders — thinking, bold leading.